Claremore, Collinsville, Owasso, and Rogers County
AMERICA AND OKLAHOMA FIRST
“I’m all in on the fight for liberty and putting America and Oklahomans First. It’s imperative that we have conservative leadership to support infrastructure, push back against economy-crushing inflation and protect our traditional Oklahoma way of life.”
— Mark Lepak
REAL EXPERIENCE. REAL CONSERVATIVE.
Mark Lepak is a force for conservative values, defending our values against the radical agenda of Biden and D.C. progressives. He’s fighting to preserve our way of life and keep America First.
• PUT OKLAHOMANS FIRST
• STOP WASTEFUL SPENDING
• STAND BY LAW ENFORCEMENT
• PRO 2ND AMENDMENT
• SUPPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
• BAN CRT
• DEFEND ELECTION INTEGRITY
• SECURE THE BORDER
REAL EXPERIENCE. REAL CONSERVATIVE.
Mark built a 37-year career as a telecommunications executive during an era of sweeping technology changes. He worked hard and advanced, eventually leading teams up to 800 people and responsible for billions of dollars in payroll and assets. Mark is adept at managing change and handling crises. He carries a lifetime of varied work experiences to the state Capitol, including cattle and crops on the family farm, electrical work at a potash mine, and work as both a roustabout and a roughneck for offshore drilling operations in the Gulf, all before graduating with an engineering physics degree.
HUSBAND, FATHER & GRANDFATHER
Mark’s proudest accomplishment is his strong, successful family. He and his wife, Linda, an attorney, have been married 43 years. They raised five children, each a law school graduate with a successful career and growing family. The Lepaks all graduated from public schools, which is another reason Mark continues to support education. Mark also enjoys spending time with his 14 grandchildren.
Mark’s experience on the Claremore City Council, Moore School Board and in the Oklahoma State House, coupled with his career in telecommunications, gives him a thorough perspective on how legislation and regulation impact our jobs, communities and schools. As our state representative, he has leveraged that experience into gains for Oklahoma, fighting for and protecting our conservative values.
Mark is prepared for the tough battles and big challenges of today. He believes nothing is more worth defending than our great country, and our way of life in Claremore, Collinsville, Owasso, and Rogers County.
“I’ve been privileged to serve you in the Oklahoma House of Representatives, and I’m proud of my record as a traditional values, conservative Republican. It would be my honor to continue being a voice of life and liberty in Rogers County and beyond.”
— Mark Lepak
Mark is a real conservative fighter who has authored dozens of bills impacting public safety, infrastructure, education, elections, tax reform, immigration, personal freedoms and the sanctity of life.
Specific accomplishments to date include:
- Banned CRT from being taught in our public schools
- Passed legislation to protect Oklahoma from Biden’s continued federal overreach, giving the attorney general more resources to fight back
- Prevented biological males from competing in women’s high school and college sports
- Lowered taxes for all Oklahomans
- Supported the right to life by requiring physicians to inform patients that a medically-induced abortion may be reversible, and by banning mail order abortions in Oklahoma
- Added RICO charges to our criminal code for those who organize riots
- Protected Oklahoma’s elections from rogue officials and outside influences
- Protected the privacy of charitable contributions
- Limited the impact of vaccination mandates
- Passed a campus free speech bill prompted by threats to students espousing conservative views, earning Mark an invitation to the Trump White House to discuss First Amendment rights on college campuses
- Expanded support services for the blind and deaf
- Proposed a new plan to eliminate income taxes without reducing state revenues and the priorities they fund
- Proposed protections for oil and gas in Oklahoma from rogue officials agreeing to greenhouse gas compacts
- Proposed a more competitive framework for the delivery of emergency health care
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.”
— Ronald Regan
Mark is an unwavering defender of the Second Amendment and holds a 100% pro-life voting record. He was a strong supporter of President Trump. Mark is a conservative Republican who holds traditional values of faith, family and freedom.
Please join us in supporting Mark Lepak for state House. There are numerous opportunities to get involved, like volunteering in your neighborhood, going door-to-door or putting a sign in your yard or window.
YES! I support Mark Lepak for State Representative.
Authorized and Paid for by Mark Lepak for State Representative 2022.